WHERE? At Makeda's
WHO? Adam + Amy + Ben + Elsie + Makeda + Steve + Zach
The Pizzaria Diary:

Step 1: Start a "prep" assembly line for all the slicing and dicing

Yes, like so.

Step 2: You stretch the dough, throw it up too like how they would at a pizziaria.

Step 3: Grease pan. Oil crust a little and layer toppings as much as you like. Bake in a preheated 375°F until cheese melted and crust is golden brown.

"Mmmmmmmm... Pizzaaaa"

"Adam, stop making me laugh! Can't you see i'm trying to stretch here?"

"Masterpiece" in progress...

... with roadkill results?

"I said, no photos! Making pizza is my secret!!"

...but with flour on my crotch isn't one of them!

... with tasty results?
Mario Kart Nerds at Intermission:


Yes, these kids are SERIOUS about their game!
Blueberry Pie Team:

"Go Away! You're stealing our recipe!!"

"...did I just killed someone?"

Adam: I swear I didn't do it! It's just blueberry stain!
Zach: BLIAR!

"This is how you make a pie, you fuckers!"
Apple Pies Team:

The Peel n' Slice team..

"...and then, you add a little sugar, corn starch, nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon..."

"Oops! Am I doing it right?"

"I'm going to be difficult, I'm making lattice top"

"URGH!!! LOOK AT MY PIE! I'm like soooo disgusted at how good my pie looks!"

Into the oven, we go...

"Guys, help me! This is heavy... erhm.. guys?"
Hott Diceeeeeee!!

1-2-3-4-5 .. Oh Snap!! HOTT DICEEEE!!!!!!

I don't know why, every party we've had, we always ended up with silly stickers on our faces!

Slowly waking up from our Pie Coma..

4 comments:
BLIAR!
gold.
-mak
My pizza was the best!!
-Ben
"Your Place or Mine?" Let's do mine next time! Fun times everyone!
-eh me
Last nite when i posted the pix, i thought to myself "oh great, i'm only in 1 pix". I don't remember being taken so many pics on Mak's camera, i wasn't even drunk! Will add those ones tonite. Every pizza was good i reckon..
Post a Comment