WHERE? Call The Office, London (216 York Street)
WHO? ...And You'll Know Us By The Trail Of Dead // The Octopus Project // The Black
DISCLAIMER: ALL PHOTOS IN THIS POST ARE TAKEN BY ELSIE LAM. PLEASE DO NOT USE NOR LINK WITHOUT CREDITING ME OR MY PERMISSION. ASK NICELY AND I USUALLY GIVE IT. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO ADD UGLY WATERMARKS IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO SOD OUT YOU PIX THEIVES! © 2005 ELSIE LAM. THANX A BUNCH TO KIMMY FOR CAPTIONING!

2:48PM - Yesh! We made it on the bus!!

5:02PM - Calling The Office "Ring! Ring!"

heh heh - The boys need a reminder from time to time

8:30PM - Dining at Dracula's, erhm, actually Rhythmns excellent Jerk Chicken & Dirty Rice with slaw.. all for $7.50! (Dundas & Clarence)

10:05PM - Trail of Dead disgused as The Black (Sing it David!)

Oi! Who's that dirty cop??
Kevin: Where?

"I'm trying to concentrate..."

Canadian tribute: a cover of The Band..

My only pix of Doni..

...and you'll know us by the trail of folksongs

"...I'm still concentrating.."

11:20PM - The Octopus Project - who has the cutest merch ever!

le projet de pieuvre...

"ROO!"

Midnight - Kimmy and I impatiently await for Trail of Dead..

Oo-er! The setlist...

It was there that I saw Conrad..

...And it was there that Conrad came

"Let me show you how to rock it.."

"...Yeshh, I'm a Rock Satan!"

Kevin - Will You Smile Again for me?

Band members are really as close as they appear

"May the Satan be with y'all.."

We are SERIOUS about Rock n' Roll!

This is what happens when ...Trail of Dead happen: ceiling debris
courtesy of Jason

...intensely intense!

London Calling Doni and Jason

Danny, you're too tall! Bend over baby...
I want you to fit into the frame!

Pornography in the making...

Armwrestlemania!

Mouwwwaaaa!

Touch the 'stache to give you good luck

This is what happens 2: a mutilated bible
and fire alarm - soooo going to Hell!

No comments:
Post a Comment