Monday, September 12, 2005

FilmFest 05: Do you really put Brown Sauce in your tea?

DISCLAIMER: ALL PHOTOS IN THIS POST ARE TAKEN BY ELSIE LAM & NINA HAIKARA. PLEASE DO NOT USE NOR LINK WITHOUT CREDITING ME OR MY PERMISSION. ASK NICELY AND I USUALLY GIVE IT. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO ADD UGLY WATERMARKS IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO SOD OUT YOU PIX THEIVES! © 2005 ELSIE LAM.

WHEN?
Saturday, 10 September 2005
WHERE? Ryerson Theatre (43 Gerrard St)
WHO? Nina, Elsie & Amy

STAWKING VICTIM? Cillian Murphy (Bono & Liam Neeson were a bonus)


Bono makes a surprise appearance to the premier of Breakfast of Pluto


Bono signing autographs..


Cillian Murphy.....!!!!


Cillian stopping for an interview


Bono & Liam Neeson posing for photo


Irish united for a photo


...another take.


Liam Neeson giving advice to newcomer Cillian Murphy


Liam Neeson being interviewed


"What was it like working with Cillian Murphy?"


Liam Neeson signing autographs


becase we are bored..


Close up!!!


Dreamy close up!!


Million dollar smile..


"What kind of question is that?"


HELLO CHEEKBONES!!!!


Cillian Murphy & I! (Photo by The Loveliest Nina)
Note: He wasn't wearing lipstick, I was.


Brown Sauce next spokesmodel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cillian looks like a French actor. He's hot! He lost weight! What happened to him?

Anonymous said...

Elsie!!! You met Cillian!!!! He is my future boyfriend!!! (yeah right)

Amanda = JEALOUS like whoa!!