Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Weekend in Cambridge

WHEN? Friday, 16 to Saturday, 17 March, 2007
WHERE? Cambridge, United Kingdom


Welcome to Cambridge


Pre-dinner pix at Mike's flat.


Mike and I at dinner with the Canadian Ambassador at King's College, don't we look smart? I also met a duke that night!


Mike, the punter...


... he's quite good at it.


There were lots of ducks, so cute!


"Push it, Mike!"


Beautiful scenery in Cambridge (St. John's College, I think)


More pix of Mike punting...


Even ducks are in pairs, *sigh* prolly mating call....


"Uhm, what am I suppose to do with this thing?!"


Okay, pretend I know what I'm doing...


... Oops! I hit the wall, and almost killed the duck couple...


... I think I'm better at smoking pole than know what to do with this huge one :P


I like this pix very much for some reason...


Mike starts to look tired


A piece of home, geese!!! Dawww...


Tatties (
11 Sussex Street, Cambridge CB1 1PA - 01223323399)


Breakfast is served: (foreground) Bacon & Sour Cream Tatties with Cheese (background) Sausage, eggs, beans and toasts.


Weekend Market Square in Cambridge


Petty Cury - the Oxford St of Cambridge


The Hot Sausage Company - Market Square


Cambridge's favourite transportation!


*sigh* Goodbye... x

No comments: