Saturday, April 07, 2007

Discovering London: Borough Market

WHEN? Friday, 06 April, 2007
WHERE? Borough Market (London Bridge Station, Southwark + Borough High Street SE1)



Borough Market Entrance


A look inside the market


Yes, it was very packed today


Artisan breads


Also other sorts of delicious looking baked goods


Richard Haward Oysterman


I had an rock oyster and a clam


Furness Fish & Game




Octopus attack!!


Massive Ostrich eggs


Brindisa - cured ham stand


another look at the cured ham


I love the caption, almost felt the need to find out for myself


another more fancier looking oyster bar


The Wild Mushroom Co


Foie Gras!!!!!


Sillfiled Farm - I bought those Wild Boar Burger for dinner


Also bought these...


... Rare breed pork sausages


I found Quebecor Beer!!! Had to take a pix of that...


Local Food Hero: The Ginger Pig


Street performers at the market


Neals yard Dairy


Paul Smith - at the end of Borough Market


Another look outside the Borough Market


their sausages were great


there's also flower component


Random artistic shots


My afternoon tea and scone at the Braham Museum of Tea & Coffee


Me having tea...


another pix of me having tea.

No comments: