WHERE? A&E

Fake Prom 2005 - The Invitation

Our fabulous weekend started with a fabulous drink.. V.I.P. Lime!
How appropriate for this occassion! It's made from limonade, lychee nectar, vodka and blueberries as garnish.

We started to make our corsages..

.. as you can see from our "Classrooom In A Blog" series "Corsage Making 101" above..

The girls getting ready whilst watching "Intermission", as Nina with her drink #3

Birdeye's view, Nina with drink #6

Our dinner: DVD, Butter Chicken TV Dinner with pita and VIP Lime #9-12

Time is pressure, we're gonna miss the Karaoke bus!!!!

Elsie applying sultry eye make-up on Nina..

... As Rese, the seamstress, doing some last minute fix-ups for Amy

(Frantically) getting ready. Karoke bus is leaving as this photo was taken...

Nina putting on the corsage I've made for my Fake Date, Amy

Nina "After": Look at those fabulous eyes!

Amy "After": Always a million dollar smile!

Elsie "After": Better than your normal Glamour Shot!
Hey! At least we can use these "After" photos
for Lavalife if we can't find dates next year!

Testing out before we step onto the Red Carpet..

Okay, we're ready!!!

1 comment:
Damn! I wish I was there for that part! Although the corsage you guys made me was very lovely. And the leftover flowers in my apartment is quite the treat :)
-Amy
Post a Comment