WHERE? Gladstone Hotel (1214 Queen W - 416.531.4635) + Disaster House
Some photos by Amy.

Elsie was swarmed by the paparazzi upon arrival

Amy, my Fake Date, arriving on the Red Carpet

Divas on Red Carpet: Amy, Nina, Elsie, Rese, Tyrese, Tara

Amy + Nina under the Balloon Arch

Amy and her Fake Date, me..

Nina, her drink #143, and her Fake Date, Rese

Nina pulling a Marilyn Monroe

Ryan and Amy (She claims the lipstick on him wasn't hers)

Pretty Women, Ignacia and Heather

Elsie and Alice, Prom Princesses!!!

Rese and Nina (look at her sultry eyes) sharing some lovin'..

Random shot #1: Makeda & Zoe chit-chatting

Sheeshh... such behaviour in a pretty dress..

... Now that's better! We're so pretty, we're so pretty..

Random Shot #2: Much Dancing.. haha look at Jay!

Sef: I'm shipping out tomorrow. I don't want to die a virgin.
Steve: I'm gonna miss you..
Nina: ......?!

Random Shot #3: Talk about random, I don't know what Amy's doing with her camera in this shot, but you can check out my fabulous footwear at the meantime!

Random Shot #4: more dancing...

Oo-Oh, girls just wanna have fun...

Sef: Amy, I'm sailing out tomorrow.. and I..
Amy: Okay, I'll kiss you goodbye then...

Steve can never pose for a proper picture, do it for your mom dude!!
He just want to show off his dimples really.

A clean shaven Serge and I, hott!

Steve and his date, Heather, with Renata in the background

Up up and away! Let's fly away tonight.. tonight...

Mr. & Mrs. Collins coming from a drunken kissing marathon?

Spy vs. Spy: Trevor Coleman shows y'all how to do it..

Henri Fabuleux swept me away (literally) during a slow jam..

Random Shot #5: Everyone in a crowded room..

Nina and Steve slow jamming..

?!??!
I don't know how to caption this..
but I know Steve is thinking about brunch tomorrow!

Me and my Fake Date..

As we all know.. who's going to go home in an ambulance...

Superintendent Reibling and I: Tag team back again..
c'mon c'mon let's begin..

EXTRA! EXTRA!! CAUGHT IN SCANDAL!!
Fake-Post-Makeout in a limo? (FOR REAL! The lipstick wasn't mine!!!!)

We all have matching shoes!!

Post-Party at Disaster House: Braddy MAC daddy with da ladiez.. Maria and I

Amy was drunk (HA, RIGHT!) and climbing the cat tree..
"meowwww.. Pink & Brown, I've claimed your spot!"

Sef trying to sneak in a little shut-eye before he sails out tomorrow..

What is Trevor intensely reading? A script? Homework? A Bible?

Mick look so cute in her flowery dress.. but LOOK AT THE CORSAGE!!!!!!! LOOK AT THE CORSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
I love how Nina, who had to be dragged to Fake Prom almost kicking and screaming, is already plotting for next year. Successful night? I think so. Thanks girls for the fun times!
-Amy
Post a Comment