Friday, August 18, 2006

Fake Prom 2006: Part III - Afterparty

WHEN? Saturday, 12 August, 2006
WHERE? Rick Slaters on Borden


Outside of Lee's, I bumped into my stalker, Tori
she blinked and demanded to take it again


Is it better? Hmmmm...


A full body look at my "le jungle couture" outfit...


Foxy Cassie and I, apparently we scared the shite out of Sook-Kin Lee


Maria, Jesse (popular with the ladies) and Cassie


Snacks and booze, always will get a party started and make new friends!


Zebra Gang United!! Who's your daddy? WHOA!


Me and Godpants Cassie!


Niall decided to join in our photo...


Random Kitchen Shot #1: Aaron, Maria & Cassie


Makeda and Claire McGee in the den


Meantime, a tired Matt King looking for a fight...


Random Shot: Jesse giving Jay some lovin'


Random Kitchen Shot #2: Makeda & Paul


I finally found the other Charlie's Angel, Fruity Kate!


Gentlemen Pack: Jay and Sef lookin' smart


Random Kitchen Shot #3: A rather mischievous looking Heather


I bumped into my friend Brad...


Maria's "snakes on a skirt"!


Random Shot: Makeda, Jane, her friend and Shaunna


Drunk Aaron & Drunk Cassie


Ben: I look mean with face paint!! Roarrrr!


Nina twirling at 4am on Bloor Street


Amy decided to join in...


There they are again!


Until next year... good nite! xo
Wait, i should leave with a bang right?

This year's titty collage (Yes, I made the cut!!):

Photos are taken and collaged by Heather.

No comments: