WHERE? Lee's Palace (529 Bloor St. W - 416.532.1598)

The Great Canadian Nobodies rock the covers as Lee's was nicely decored with balloon arches, gorillaz and palm trees. Good work Décor Committee!

Random Photo #1: everyone looks pretty

Under the arch: Nina & Amy

Under the arch: Nina and I

Ryan and Kalin lookin' sharp

My highschool friend, Randa, and I (looking rather topless)

Under the arch: The saucy ladies

Ryan: Jesse, you're squeezing too hard!!

Anson, Nina and Reese. (Nina, A DRINK AT LAST!)

Maria: STOP! Hammer Time!

Think i'll just leave the caption as just... Jesse and I

Katie and Trevor, erhm, i mean, Hilary & Will...

No Serge, you have a photo.
It's a big blurry but you were there!
Serge and Brie

Me and Thomas, he's lookin top with that hat...
We look like we're belong to some Ganster film from the 50's.

Ben & Steph: Steph has one of the nicest outfits!

"Where art thou, Carny?"
Niall is proud to be wearing his Carny (glamour sperm edition) pin.

People were wondering why i was taking pix of their chests!
Carny Pins, that's why!

Brie and Dylan, the safari man...

Amy E. and Tallulah, shall we dance?

Guys, Carny hasn't start auditioning for this year's Zombie Musical yet!

Amy, Nina (with drink #2,353,003) and i

Amy & Nina under the balloons...

awwww... Sef and his girlfriend

Under the arch: Jonny Blair & Heather

Paul (Masculinity. America. 1973) and I

Under the arch: me and pwetty pwrincess Heather

Emily, Makeda and i: Can we get a woop woop?

Niall, Maria and Heather: oooo picture!

The silence of the Lam's

Brie and I: pucker up, baby!

Superintendent Reibling and I: Tag team back again.
This was last year's pix.

1 comment:
oh everyone looked just so loverly.
Post a Comment