WHERE? The Sparrow (92 Ossington Ave)
* Indicates photos taken by Amy

Our lovely bilingual flyer.

The night before Svensk! Baking mini cardamom buns

Welcome to Svensk!


DJ Swedeheart + DJ Fjus + DJ Björn Johansson

Our décor: Flags, St Lucia Hats & Swedish Tennis racket...

... of course, we also have Stefan Edberg memorabilia!

My DJ booth with random CDs and cheatsheets...

DJ Swedeheart's debut!!!

Complicated machineries

I need to concentrate!

Can I get a "whoop! Whoop!"??

Our snack bar on top of the fireplace!

Random Shot #1

*DJ Swedeheart + DJ Björn Johansson



* Nina & Ivy

Amy is curious about our décor

Whaaaaaa??

There was angry viking...

... and cardamom bun loving...
(Amy's future myspace pix, stay tuned)

... and sisterly loving...

... and dancing...

... and a Finn...

Random Shot #2

* Beware of the Lams

DJ Fjus at work

Random Shot #3

* Nina and I


Random Shot #4

It's midnight! Happy Birthday Craig!

Chris Trigg: "Do you fancy a bun??"

I heart Stefan Edberg!!

Laser attack!!! (Look how undisturbed DJ Fjus is!)

DJ Björn Johansson working it...

Adamski & Stevie's matching Lacoste sweater

"It's a beautiful Life.. Uh Oh Uh Ohhhh!!..."

Thierry turns Lucia Boy...

Zoe, Richard & Tracy lookin' good...

* Amy & Nina (with her drink #2,300,200)

* "I need a snack after all those drinks!!"

* Amy & I (Nina's drunken escapade begins at the back)

Random Shot #5

* Group Shot!!

Random Shot #6

Thierry the Lucia hat model & Gloria the Lucia hat maker

We're missing white robes but, "God Jul!!"

Hej då! It's time to go home!

1 comment:
love the photos!
i think they perfectly reflect the fun we all had that night.
here's to svensk!
xogloriaox
Post a Comment