WHEN? Friday, 20 May, 2005
WHERE? The Commodore Ballroom (868 Granville Street)
WHO'S PLAYING? ... And You'll Know Us By The Trail of Dead // The (International) Noise Conspiracy // We are Wolves
WHO WENT? Kimmy + Elsie + Mike

Commodore Ballroom (868 Granville Street - 604.739.SHOW)

Dennis rawks it!

Stylish Inge

"This is from the new album.."

The forever young-looking Lugwig.

Okay kids, don't you ever shoot people in the head or suicide.

"I wanna see you dance..."

"It's about time i stole your spotlight!"

"Not so fast, you have to try to beat this first!"

Inge work it! work it Inge!

"I need to take a break.."

"OooOouuUuu! i shouldn't have done the cartwheel."

"Are you kids with me? ONE! TWO!"

"I'm just so talented!"

Another look at Inge

"Look, i have no arse!"

Trail of Dead stage invasion.

The madness from a distance, at a safe place.

"HI MOM!!!!!!!!!'

Danny tries to concentrate in midst of invasion.

The After Party at Shine (364 Water St - 604.408.4321)
Peeps at the "official" afterparty for Trail of Dead.

Mike and I at the afterparty.

We're HOTT!!

Mike getting some lovin' from the ladies.. "Mouuwaa"

Trail of Dead mingling at the party.

Let's Dance! Put on your red shirt and dance the blues..

Where is Mike???

Elsie the steam clock koala!!

6AM: "Erhm... Kimmy, there's no cab for us to hitchike at this hour!"

No comments:
Post a Comment